My Books

15 May 2020

New Beginnings!

I gave this a go on Goodreads. Goodreads works and is fine, but isn't well suited for blogging. I also gave word press a try, but like most things with technology, just made me frustrated and uninspired. So, here I am on Blogger hoping this will be the answer!
Forgive me, I've never been very good at this whole 'blogging' thing.  We all have to start somewhere though, right?

That being said, I'm not sure what I should blog about. Anything you all would like to read about? Book recommendations? Writing updates? Those sorts of things. Should I get more personal? I dunno! You lot tell me and I'll do my best to oblige.
All my love,
B.L. Koller

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Audiobooks are here!

I'm very excited to announce that audiobooks are available! All links open in a new window.  Rumours From The Attic is the first book i...